Friday, November 16, 2012

One wish

A man encounters a genie one day while walking through the woods and the genie says: "I will grant you a single wish."

The man thinks for a little bit and says: "I really like my job but my commute is terrible. I have to take a ferry every single morning because I live on an island off the coast of the city. It takes way too long. Can you build a bridge between the island I live on and the city where I work so I can drive there every morning?

The genie says; "I don't know about that. Bridges are really complicated to build and one that long is likely to be unstable or dangerous. Do you have any other wishes that are a little more realistic?"

So the man thinks for a little bit and say: "My whole life I've never understood how women think. Can you help me understand women?

The genie then says: "So when do you want me to start building that bridge?"

No comments: