Saturday, November 17, 2012

Random jokes #3

What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?
The Holocaust.

Why did the waiter put rubber bands into the soup?
Because he wasn't a very good waiter.

Do you know why children in Africa don't read Harry Potter too much? 
Because they can't read.

What did the orphan boy get for Christmas?
Not his parents.

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
Because it was dead.

Why did the potato cross the road?
It didn't.  A potato is a vegetable.  It cannot walk, think, or speak.

What's wet and sticky?
I don't know, glue or something.

There's only 3 blonde jokes.
The rest are true stories.

I'm not trying to say that the customer service in my bank is bad, but when i went in the other day, and asked the clerk to check my balance... she leaned over and pushed me.

A thief broke into my house last night.
He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.

Do you know why I stopped playing Uno with my Mexican friends?
They steal all my green cards.

No comments: